NONE OF TACTICAL INCOME CORPORATION, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND AGENTS (EXPRESSLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO JEFF TOMASULO) ALL COLLECTIVELY HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “JEFF TOMASULO,” THE “COMPANY,” “TACTICAL INCOME,” “OUR,” “US,” AND “WE” ARE NOT FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN IS INTENDED TO BE OR TO BE CONSTRUED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE. WE ARE NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, ARE NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DO NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. WE EXIST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED AS INVESTMENT, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR LEGAL ADVICE, AS AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR SPONSORSHIP OF ANY COMPANY, SECURITY, OR FUND.
- The Company makes no assurances, representations, or promises regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any money at all, or that you will not lose money. The Company makes no representations, assurances, or creates any expectation whatsoever regarding any specific outcome or result from your use of the information contained herein.
- The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained herein. The Company may derive fees or other compensation as a result of purchases from service providers or vendors referenced in this material. The Company will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, loss of profits, loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of the Company to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to the Company for the information, product or service out of which liability arose.
- Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information contained herein. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content contained herein. please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- Jeff Tomasulo , a spokesperson of the Company, communicates content and editorials on this site. Statements regarding his, or other contributors’ “commitment” to share their personal investment strategies should not be construed or interpreted to require the disclosure of investments and strategies that are personal in nature, part of their estate or tax planning or immaterial to the scope and nature of the Company’s educational philosophy.
- Any statements regarding earnings or income, or examples of income or earnings are only estimates of what a person may earn, however, there is no promise or guarantee you will experience the same or even similar levels of income or earnings.
- Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Nevertheless, you should not view these examples as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income are affected by a number of factors over which you, the Company, or anyone else has no control.
- Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials may depend on such factors, including the time you devote to the program, ideas, and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge, education, past experience, and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
- Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Any and all forward-looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s; in fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.